We went to Dan's company's summer picnic yesterday. They hired a photographer to take family pictures, and who do you think it was?....Michael Peterson photography! Michael took this picture of us and I love it!...so I posted it.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is an awesome picture. Good work to Michael... and good work to the Shaws for being so good looking.
amya is wearing two different shoes...usually all the time now. we dont own the ergo...it is on loan to us until baby sabine is old enough to use it.........c.
7 comments:
That is an awesome picture. Good work to Michael... and good work to the Shaws for being so good looking.
Wow Carol, thats one handsome guy youve got! Youre goofy husband could use a little sprucing up though ;)
what a great photo. good job Michael.
Is Amya wearing two different shoes?
Such a great photo!! I want a copy. I didn't know you guys had the ergo carrier.
amya is wearing two different shoes...usually all the time now.
we dont own the ergo...it is on loan to us until baby sabine is old enough to use it.........c.
Thanks Carol, with such a photogenic family how could I go wrong.
Michael
Post a Comment