Sunday, August 1, 2010

FOOD!!!

Nelson gets food! Well, I don't know if he "gets" it. He kind of looks at it and me like it is the most preposterous thing in the world to eat something other than milk! But we're giving it to him anyway! (and he is sleeping better at night...coincidence?)

He was getting rather bored after the novelty wore off. Then Lewis came along...



...and he was so distracted with the cat, I was able to sneak in several more bites!

When it's all said and done, I pour water in his little tray and let him play with the washcloth and splash the water. He likes this part much better than the eating part!



So far......

Blueberries: the "disgusted face" never goes away

Pears: much better than blueberries

Sweet Potatoes: come back out as soon as the spoon puts them in

Carrots: um um give me some! the entire jar is gone in minutes

2 comments:

TAITx3 said...

love them!!!!

TAITx3 said...

I can't believe he old enough already to be eating food!!! Wasn't he just born???? Time flys!!!