What a cutie! Even with her poor little eye swollen she's still a doll. I sure hope she gets to feeling better soon. Hugs!Angie
Oh my gosh, she is so stinkin' cute, even with the eye!!! That is a great shot! It will be over soon sweetie!!!
Oh Amya. You poor little thing. I just want to kiss that face. Hope you guys are feeling better. I pray for sleep for you Carol, and Dan..... xoxoxox
awwww.... babies!!! I love Amya's hair!!!!
Amya,We hope you have a better week!! Have your daddy take you to the toy store ;)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a cutie! Even with her poor little eye swollen she's still a doll. I sure hope she gets to feeling better soon.
Hugs!
Angie
Oh my gosh, she is so stinkin' cute, even with the eye!!! That is a great shot!
It will be over soon sweetie!!!
Oh Amya. You poor little thing. I just want to kiss that face. Hope you guys are feeling better. I pray for sleep for you Carol, and Dan..... xoxoxox
awwww.... babies!!! I love Amya's hair!!!!
Amya,
We hope you have a better week!! Have your daddy take you to the toy store ;)
Post a Comment