...and now she's not :(
But we had fun when she was! We dragged her along trick-or-treating with us. She snapped these pictures for us.....****Update****: The family picture is of our Halloween costumes. Amya did a last min. change and decided to dress up as "Snow White" ... which was really the dress I had just purchased earlier that day. Nelson was a pumpkin, I was a monarch butterfly (the pic doesn't show the tutu or wings) and Dan was a bag of coffee beans. Amya wanted him to be a prince, so he made a crown. A lady on the street asked him if he was the "Paper Bag Princess" which we have never heard of. (not pictured was Cheryl who dressed up as a tourist from Michigan)



3 comments:
Why does Dan have a crown on?
cute pics of the kids!
I love the picture of the 4 of you. I wish there were more pictures of cheryl.
Too cute Carol! Love dans costume!!
Post a Comment