
...for a week! Today Amya realized she couldn't go to playgroup and was a bit bummed out. If you want to torture that child, you isolate her from her friends. She just can't deal. Today she took her two chairs and put them up to the door and said, "There. Mommy, now when my friends do come over, they can sit here and watch the snow falling outside!" (watching the snow falling outside is something she has done a lot this week) It broke my heart a little.

On a lighter note!...I love this first picture because it encapsulates what Nelson thinks of his changing table...it is a climbing table. I have to flip him back down AT LEAST three times per diaper change. The other picture is of a cut out Turkey that Amya got in a card from her Grandparents. She loved it! It's the "little things" for that kid!
Nelson has been surprisingly good around the Christmas tree! He takes his Mickey Mouse walker and walks up to and looks at the ornaments. I'm not sure when it will change to ripping them down, but I'm sure it will....

3 comments:
Awe, poor Amya Bea. Hope you get better sweet girl.
Amya has a passion for people like her mommy! I LOVE it!! Amya, you are such a sweetie!! Love you honey!
Nelson looks like me in both those pictures. I claim him and will pick him up this March.
-j
Post a Comment