

And she loves it! Truth be told, I may even love it more than her! The environment is so peaceful and nurturing.

Her teacher, Jaime, is expecting a baby any day now! One of the moms is a midwife and she came in with her equipment to let the children listen to the baby's heartbeat.
3 comments:
I would love to go to school there. It looks so warm and inviting. I am in love with the lunch baskets!!!!!!
The white shirt Amya has on is absolutely adorable. DId you make it?
Kara, Amya's dress was an old white t-shirt of mine. I sewed in elastic thread in the collar, sleeves and waist and added a bow...I'll telling you, that elastic thread rocks it! :) .....c.
Love the photos and the school! I especially like the Waldorf puzzles and the wood blocks (like the ones you gave Henry). It all looks very Montessori. I do wish I could sew- oh the things I would do!
Post a Comment