Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Hello....

.....it's been a while!


Dan fixed the computer! I've been using an old laptop for the past 10 months. That means no access to my pictures (or photo software), and therefor very little blogging. The pictures you've seen since December have been from Dan's phone or stolen from friends and family. What can I say, I lost the photography bug!...and we have very little documentation of the past year because of it. Don't get me wrong, it was a wonderful break! I went to parties, on vacation and gorgeous hikes in the woods, and actually enjoyed them in the moment! But I've been itching to get behind the camera lately, so the timing is perfect.


When I found the camera today, I dusted it off, pulled out the memory card, and this is what I found...




Well, they look like this now! (have I said, "It's been a while" yet?)


1 comment:

Susu said...

I missed you posts! Glad you are back!!!!!(Nelson has grown up a ton and has white hair like Uncle John did in old pics and he looks just like Amya!)