Monday, November 28, 2011

AMYA...

...is an amazing person.


...came up with a fantastic fro-yo combo of strawberry-kiwi sorbet, white chips and shredded coconuts. It sounded gross to me, until I tasted it. The girl knew something I didn't.


...likes to collect things. And she cherishes them. We call this her "hording shelf" (it reminds me of that t.v. show). Don't try to clean it out. She knows everything that is supposed to be there and she checks frequently because she doesn't trust me. This shelf may contain, but is not limited to: pine branches, Christmas cards, paper scraps, DVD cases, pine cones and crayon papers.



...loves to decorate. Everyday there is a new art instillation on the table. This time of year makes for some fantastic materials to choose from!


...Can find a picture in anything, and enlists my help to keep a photo journal of the best finds! This is a picture of a "squirrel". (It was a frosted star cookie in it's former life) My cell phone has pictures of trees, clouds and necklace chains that magically look like a "big hand", a "train" and a "child playing jump rope."

...is still incredibly shy for Santa!

4 comments:

Susu said...

That is adorable!

The Jaymac Clan said...

I think she gets that amazingness from her mom.

TAITx3 said...

I agree with Stephanie..... What a sweet little girl.

TAITx3 said...

Wowo, what a great Santa!