Yay to first flakes! I'm so excited about the winter. I'm sure I'll think differently by january.
So fun! Gracie just asked me today when it would snow here.... She saw Amya's ballet photos and recalled how much she wanted to do that too! She will not be put off any longer--
you guys got a LOT of snow!! More than us, as we dont have any right now!love ya,grammy
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yay to first flakes! I'm so excited about the winter. I'm sure I'll think differently by january.
So fun! Gracie just asked me today when it would snow here.... She saw Amya's ballet photos and recalled how much she wanted to do that too! She will not be put off any longer--
you guys got a LOT of snow!! More than us, as we dont have any right now!
love ya,
grammy
Post a Comment