This is our third year of "blowing" a glass Christmas ornament. The ornaments are so beautiful when they are done. This year Nelson picked the color. He chose "Grinch Green"! We get to pick it up tomorrow!
Wow. I guess it's been a while since I have looked at anyones blog..... The boys likes to play with the cake doodle app on my phone. It's just like the cupcake but it's a cake. I'll have to admit, I love it as well. ;) Playdates.goodtimes. The Nutcracker pictures are adorable. I can't wait for Charlotte to start dance class. Love the swimming in the winter... Nothing like traditions. I am a huge tradition girl. We paint our ornaments and get them fired at a pottery place every years. We aren't as fancy like you guys with the glass blown ornaments :0 ;) Hahahaha. Thanks for keeping us all update on the Shaw happenings.. I must update my blog.
1 comment:
Wow. I guess it's been a while since I have looked at anyones blog.....
The boys likes to play with the cake doodle app on my phone. It's just like the cupcake but it's a cake. I'll have to admit, I love it as well. ;)
Playdates.goodtimes.
The Nutcracker pictures are adorable. I can't wait for Charlotte to start dance class.
Love the swimming in the winter...
Nothing like traditions. I am a huge tradition girl. We paint our ornaments and get them fired at a pottery place every years. We aren't as fancy like you guys with the glass blown ornaments :0 ;) Hahahaha.
Thanks for keeping us all update on the Shaw happenings.. I must update my blog.
Post a Comment