Oh yea..... You are the best hostess, so many little details that made me smile, such as: buying me gourmet hot chocolate so I can have it whenever I wanted, endless supply of mac and cheese for Henry, A basket full of diapers and wipes so I didn't have to worry about it, along with the softest towels in our room to use while we took showers, my favorite beverage to drink ( flavored sparkling water,and I drank a lot of it), you bought a pool for the kids, a matchbox car for Henry. The list can go on.... Thank you for being so thoughtful. ~Kara
Hi carol, the pics are awsome. your hair cut looks great !!!!! did kara do that ??? looks like you all had a great time all together. I loved all of the pics .. they made me smile after i got done looking at them. love ya sonya
4 comments:
Oh yea..... You are the best hostess, so many little details that made me smile, such as: buying me gourmet hot chocolate so I can have it whenever I wanted, endless supply of mac and cheese for Henry, A basket full of diapers and wipes so I didn't have to worry about it, along with the softest towels in our room to use while we took showers, my favorite beverage to drink ( flavored sparkling water,and I drank a lot of it), you bought a pool for the kids, a matchbox car for Henry. The list can go on.... Thank you for being so thoughtful. ~Kara
Has anyone else noticed how huge Henry is compared to Amya??? ~KMT
Hi carol,
the pics are awsome.
your hair cut looks great !!!!!
did kara do that ???
looks like you all had a great time all together.
I loved all of the pics ..
they made me smile after i got done looking at them.
love ya
sonya
Thanks Son. Kara did cut my hair. It was fabulous! She did such an awesome job!........c.
Post a Comment