How the heck do you take such awesome pictures? What kind of camera do you have? You really need to be a photographer on the side, make some extra money while staying at home with Amya. Those photography classes sure did you good. ~Kara
thanks and I hope you had a great day.
Hey Thanks, Kara! I've gotten back into using that camera lately. We have an Olimpus...it makes picture taking super easy!...c.
So, did you really take a picture of real flowers from Dan, or did he send you an e-card for Mother's Day???
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How the heck do you take such awesome pictures? What kind of camera do you have? You really need to be a photographer on the side, make some extra money while staying at home with Amya. Those photography classes sure did you good. ~Kara
thanks and I hope you had a great day.
Hey Thanks, Kara! I've gotten back into using that camera lately. We have an Olimpus...it makes picture taking super easy!...c.
So, did you really take a picture of real flowers from Dan, or did he send you an e-card for Mother's Day???
Post a Comment