Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Neat, Neat Houses


So, I read an article about this architect who builds small unique homes in "pocket communities". I was surprised to learn that one such community is being built in White Salmon, just across the river from us. I really like the design of his houses and am wondering if Kevin will build one for me. If the answer is yes, there is a link on the right...house plans and everything. I'd really like the "Coho" in orange. I'll pay for your gas out here, Kevin!
Take the quiz to the right to help us pick which version is the coolest...

8 comments:

Sonya and Pete said...

cute pics of the homes !!!!!
I am going to go with plan C because that plan shows 3 bedroms all the rest show 2 bedrooms... you know incase you expand your family and have a little boy one day ! lol love ya
sonya

Priests By Name said...

Did you find the info in Cottage Living, because they just did an issue on these communities and I thought of you! -Cece

TAITx3 said...

I'd have to agree with Sonya about the 3 bedrooms. I guess it all depends on how many bedrooms and bathrooms you want. I really love A because it has a loft. They are all really adorable. I LOVE cottages. ~Kara

Carol and Dan said...

I loved that enitre issue of Cottage Living!...yes, that is where I found the article. I read it about three times because I was facinated by it. I had no idea there was a community being built across the river until last weekend. I drove by today on the way home from story hour. It is so cute!...reminds me of "The Campgrounds" on the Vineyard.....c.

TAITx3 said...

OOOOh sounds awesome. I have to read my issue of Cottage Living. I think I'll make some time tonight while I take a bath! Thanks for the "me time" advice you gave me Carol! :) ~Kara

Carol and Dan said...

...it was the April edition...c.

TAITx3 said...

That should tell you how much I don't read my magazines. I have the issue waiting to be read along with 13 other mags. Can't wait to read all about it so we can have fun talking about it!!! ~KMT

The Jaymac Clan said...

Carol, google "not so big houses" and see the ideas they have. Jason's mom says she loves this site and thought you might too. I love the houses you have to vote on, so cute.