Saturday, May 31, 2008

We're Back From Portland!!






We spent the week in Portland while Dan was taking a class for work. Amya and I hung out at the hotel, mall and zoo while Dan was working. Since this trip Amya...now has a chipped front tooth (not that noticeable...fell from a standing position onto the coffee table), learned how to push all the buttons in the elevator (business men don't think this is as funny as I do), figured out that the pool is not the best place to take a poo (again, others didn't find it that amusing) and found just the right decibel and volume in a restaurant to make Dan and I ask for our dinners in "to-go" boxes! All in all it was a fun time. For our last night out, we managed to find a restaurant without a single other diner! It was great! (Amya chose that night to be on her best behavior!)

(Amya only likes the centers of tomatoes!)

3 comments:

TAITx3 said...

What do you mean????? Amya is an angel at restaurants! (lol) I love her. ~KT

Susu said...

Next time you go out of town I will need to authorize it! It was torture going a whole week without seeing an update on your webpage. I think I am becoming an addict.I wish I could see chippy's little chip in that pic but I will see it in real life soon!

The Jaymac Clan said...

It sounds like you guys had an adventurous trip. Its always refreshing to hear your friends go through the same things you do with your own child. Max hasn't gotten a chipped tooth yet but he is super clumsy so I'm sure it will be any day now.