Thursday, October 9, 2008

Amya Loves Play dough!

She sat at this table for about 20 min. (which is an eternity for Amya!) playing with this play dough. When she was all done, the colors were separated back into two colors. I choose to think that this is because Amya is going to be a very organized and neat! Please don't ruin this for me.

6 comments:

Sonya and Pete said...

Has she played with play dough before? Or was this her first time?
Well on a good note, I agree with you. That may be a sign of neat and orgnized. Petey never seperated the play dough! To tell you the truth he still plays with play dough and still will not seperate. lol and is a messy messy boy!

TAITx3 said...

I don't like how my hands smell after we play with play dough, but it sure is fun playing with it.

Carol and Dan said...

Amya has been playing with playdough for about 8 months now. It has always only lasted for about 3 or 4 min., and she usually ate what she could shove in her mouth before I could stop her. She seemed to really get into this time!................c.

The Nelson Family said...

playdo smells so good I think I would eat a little if I had some, too. Really.

Sonya and Pete said...

I love kid stuff too. The only issue I have ever had was with glitter! I dislike it very much. If Petey wants to play with glitter he is only to use it in the garage..lol

The Jaymac Clan said...

I'm such a bad mom, Max has never played with playdo. I just have never thought about it. I am gatting him some tomorrow!