Sunday, November 2, 2008

Charlie Is Here!








Charles Noah Nelson was born around 8am Eastern time...approximately one hour after Suria walked up to the delivery wing of the hospital. (today was the official due date...only 5% of babies are born on their due date)
He weighed about 7 1/2 pounds and is very healthy with a tuft of black hair.
Upon talking to Suria on the phone, Kadence was reported running around the house singing, "My brother came out of my mommy's tummy!"
Suria is doing great!

If you noticed a lack of specifics, it is because I didn't write anything down...I'm working off of memory. When I woke up this morning (Pacific time), I had two texts from Bryce. One said, "At the hospital" and the other said, "Labor was 30 min. and Suria only pushed twice". This is one of the frustrating side effects of being on the other cost.

CONGRATULATIONS SURIA, BRYCE AND KADENCE

3 comments:

TAITx3 said...

Congrats! That's so exciting!!!! ~Kara

The Jaymac Clan said...

We are so excited to see pictures of the little guy. I'll keep checking.

Chris Ann said...

he is so perfect.Very calm and handsome. We took 2 rolls of 36 but must get to a wallgreens to get them developed. Kadence is such a gentel big sister and so in love with him. She even helped change his first poopy diaper. On our way back to Pine Island tonight.Suria looks beautiful, the nurses told her she had better not let the other moms see her.