I hate it when people are traveling because I know I can't get a hold of them if I need them, and that makes me think I need them more! Does that make sense?So, I haven't talked to my sister since Friday, April 17th, when she was sitting on an airplane, ready to take off to Europe....and it feels like forever!!
Just to be clear, it is quite possible that I would not have talked to her in the past week and a half, but the fact that I can't talk to her, well, that makes it difficult.
She is the person I call when Amya has done something that either A) has me completely frazzled or B) has me completely floored....and that has happened a few times in the past couple weeks. Man, my sister is really missing out. She missed the story about Amya's 10 min. time out, when she screamed the entire time and was hoarse for hours....and when she pointed to my mid-section and asked if I was hiding a baby sister for her in there. Man, she is really missing out. I bet she can't wait to get home from Italy!
5 comments:
Awwww Carol!
You know you call me anytime !
I know I am not your sister but i can try to fill in... Love ya
I have seen you in pictures, and I can assure you it doesn't look like you are hiding a baby. kids say the darnest things don't they. Hope Cheryl gets home soon and that she has an amazing trip.
She is in the air all day today and will be in Mackinaw on Friday want to join us Carol? the island is open...
I can totally relate. I've thought about inviting the Cheryl clan over every weekend since she left. What the heck. We haven't hung out in months, but now it is nice and warm and grilling season and she just up and leaves. What is going on...I think we should start a petition on something that would relate to this in some way, which i cannot imagine what that would be, but it is very important!!! Listen, Cheryl> you are no longer allowed to leave your specified calling/ hanging out-friendly zones until further notice and/or prior approval...Signed, Carol and Danielle P.S. Your butt looks fabulous...where did you get those jeans?!?!
I love that you miss your sis.
Cheryl, you're one lucky women to have Carol as a sister. I wish I had that.....
Post a Comment