Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Spring



I followed Amya around with my camera today. It was kind of fun to just be the observer and see what she got into, without my prompting or protests...




...she painted outside, then painted the door window. I thought it looked pretty, so I let her do it.









Amya found her sled and wanted me to pull her around


(OK, I may have gotten her to pose for this one)

5 comments:

TAITx3 said...

Adorable pictures!! You really should think about taking pictures professionally. The last one is definitely one to put in a frame. I actually stole that pic for me. I want to get it developed and put on my fridge. Amya is so beautiful like her mommy!

The Jaymac Clan said...

She is so beautiful just like her mommy.

The Nelson Family said...

Way to cute! Are those baby legwarmers!? love it!
PS> I want garden updates when you get it going!

Sonya and Pete said...

The Pix are AMAZING! I love them all!! I love her painting on the window too!

Chris Ann said...

I went to Cheboygan today and while I was there Carol called and said that These pictures were ready for me to pick up... Internet ROCKS for grandparents seperated.