Friday, December 11, 2009

Once Upon A Time...We Went To Michigan!

We celebrated Thanksgiving early in Michigan with the Nelsons and Priests! There were mobs of kids, lots of food, and great entertainment!

Here are some pictures to prove it!









Big cousin painting little cousins' nails


Willow was our official photographer! She got some really good shots. Who doesn't want to smile for that cute little girl?!

















We also spent a couple days in Detroit with Aunt Page and family. But do you think I took out my camera even once? No! Too bad, too. My cousin, Selah's kids are absolutely adorable!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

isn't the little guy in the batman shirt Bryce??

Susu said...

Great pictures-especially the ones of Burt!

Danielle Nelson said...

Oh my gosh, these are such great pictures. That's it, I'm buying a lens!!!

Chris Ann said...

Thank you so much for these pictures. It brings it all back. I love the digital camers the Nelson,Priest,Shaw families gave us now I can post all the time too. We are so fortunate to be able to stay connected even though 1,000+ miles apart.