Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ummm....

...What is wrong with this picture?!


What is wrong with that kid's parents?!





That's better!

7 comments:

Sonya and Pete said...

Love the pic of Amya with boots and bathing suit in the snow! Carol, you look Amazing!
Ps. did you check out the tutu I made for Emma on my blog?

Chris Ann said...

She is her mothers daughter and so are you my dear LOL

The Nelson Family said...

First of all, totally hilarious and adorable!!!

Secondly...BELLY!!!! Hey Dan, I think she's cooking you up a heck of a birthday present!! Lookin' Good!!!!

(I keep looking at the pics and shaking my head at the ridiculous adorableness of it all. Oh man.)

Susu said...

Did Amya lose a Jenga game or something?

Jen said...

I know how she feels.

What's with puttin girls in the snow in bathing suits to make cool photos???

Chris Ann said...

Something tells me this was all AMYA's idea!

Carol and Dan said...

Sorry Jen!!
(I made Jen stand in the snow for a college photoshot once -- great pictures!)
.............................c.