chickens I tell you. Have any of you priced free roaming,never caged fertilized eggs? It must be an incubator for the chicks. Isn't easter coming? Chickens I say...do I win an easter basket??
Could he be building a FORT for the back yard for Amya??? I don't know...but you're killing me...can I please know what it is.... I have been checking like once an hour to see if you responded...LOL :)
9 comments:
Gotta be chickens?! Totally does not give it away, I am stumped.
Still have no idea. It looks like Dan has a Starbucks barista apron on......
a wooden tent?
chickens I tell you. Have any of you priced free roaming,never caged fertilized eggs? It must be an incubator for the chicks. Isn't easter coming? Chickens I say...do I win an easter basket??
I think you are making a small shed for the garden :)
well, it isn't a compost pile holder. I think it could be place to put lots of cavies.
doll house!
Could he be building a FORT for the back yard for Amya??? I don't know...but you're killing me...can I please know what it is.... I have been checking like once an hour to see if you responded...LOL :)
Sonya, she's not giving birth to it......heheheheh (I couldn't resist!) I love you Son and all your excitement.
Post a Comment