Congratulations to Tracy and Kirk!!! They welcomed a new baby today, one week early, at 7 lbs 12 oz. Everyone is doing great! We love you, baby Violet, and your long dark hair!
Amazing how much hair she has.... I am so jealous!!! She has more hair than Emma has right now...lol She is beautiful !!! Congratz to Tracy and Kirk... and Aunt Carol and UNCLE DAN!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you guys!!!!
She is so beautiful and looks like she is a month old. Good work guys I am so happy for all of you! What a wonderful name my favorite color of the rainbow :)
6 comments:
Yay Tracy and Kirk! Can't wait to see pics of that beauty! Congrats!
Me too!!! CAn't wait!!
She is too cute!
Tracy must have had some serious heartburn.... Violet sure does have a lot of hair!
Amazing how much hair she has.... I am so jealous!!! She has more hair than Emma has right now...lol She is beautiful !!! Congratz to Tracy and Kirk... and Aunt Carol and UNCLE DAN!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you guys!!!!
She is so beautiful and looks like she is a month old. Good work guys I am so happy for all of you! What a wonderful name my favorite color of the rainbow :)
Thanks for the picture!...we've got pics of all the babies on the fridge now...puts a smile in my heart everytime I see them. Love you all
Post a Comment