At a friend's birthday party this weekend, Amya was finally brave enough to attempt the bounce house. She made Dan go in with her, but was having too much fun to notice when he left. Success! (p.s. she is dressing herself these days)
I can't get either of my kids in those even with volunteering to go in with them. I know they would have so much fun if they just gave it a shot. Looks like Amya had a blast.
3 comments:
Did I make that dress for you in 1977?? It looks so familiar :) Kadence will still not go to the top of the Chick Filet playfeature,but Charles will!
I can't get either of my kids in those even with volunteering to go in with them. I know they would have so much fun if they just gave it a shot. Looks like Amya had a blast.
Good job Amya.
p.s. I think you look adorable. You should dress yourself more often!
Post a Comment