Friday, April 24, 2009

From The Mouths Of Babes...

This is my pantry, the disorganized mess that it is. Amya likes to get my fabric grocery bags and go "shopping" in the pantry. So, that is the excuse for the bottom shelves. The top shelves? ...u-hem... ...anyway, today Amya found the fruit pectin and brought it to me and said, "Look Momma! I found chemicals!"
I don't know.
But it did make me read the back ingredient list! And I'm ok with it ;)

9 comments:

The Nelson Family said...

Your house and pantry look so beautiful, so organic martha stewart....love it!!! I can see why amya wants to go shopping in there! Such a cutie! .....chemicals, very smart too.

Jen said...

Yeah, your soooo messy! ;)

Anonymous said...

i know i wish my pantry looked like that. I wish I had a pantry.

Carol and Dan said...

It's a Monet, ladies! I looks clean and organized from a distance, I'll give you that! ......c.

Sonya and Pete said...

Carol! I am still LOL!!!!!!!! :P
I love the chemical story!!!!
Amya !! You are such a smart girlie!

TAITx3 said...

Nice pantry. I love pantries. I will only buy a house if it has a pantry or something that can be made into a pantry. I am spoiled now with my pantry. She is very smart knowing what chemicals are.....

The Jaymac Clan said...

I wish I had a pantry just like yours.

Chris Ann said...

i have a pantry here in mackinaw but it spins and everything falls :(

Carol and Dan said...

Our pantry is a $40 bookshelf from Wal-Mart, held together with cardboard in the back!
(and not meant for anything over 20lbs. Oh well!).......c.