This little piggy gained 1.5 lbs in 1.5 weeks! (and he snorts!)
He is just so gorgeous...what a lift to see your pics!
So sweet. I want to kiss those little lips.
We want to squeeze him!!! ...and the sight of his cute little face has set us scheming at how to get to him asap... oh man, what a cutie!!
SEE!!!!!! In this pic...I see DAN!!!! He is just too cute !!!
I love that he snorts. such a cutie.
He is adorable and looks just like big sister! Do you guys call him Nels?
Dino and Susie say, "What a beautiful baby boy...CONGRATS!!" You do make lovely children. The house is filling up!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
He is just so gorgeous...what a lift to see your pics!
So sweet. I want to kiss those little lips.
We want to squeeze him!!! ...and the sight of his cute little face has set us scheming at how to get to him asap... oh man, what a cutie!!
SEE!!!!!! In this pic...I see DAN!!!! He is just too cute !!!
I love that he snorts. such a cutie.
He is adorable and looks just like big sister! Do you guys call him Nels?
Dino and Susie say, "What a beautiful baby boy...CONGRATS!!" You do make lovely children. The house is filling up!!
Post a Comment