Oh my goodness Carol. He is so stinking adorable! Those big eyes.... Are they brown? I thought he looked like you when he was born, then I thought he looked like Dan, now I think he looks like the both of you! Soooo cute.
Man he is one good looking kid!
OH YEAH! He better get used to the flashes!!!! How can you resist!?!?
soooooooooo cute!
I thought Nelson had dark hair I guess his new cousin Violet proved me wrong. He is so alert and handsome keep posting updated pictures PLEASE.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my goodness Carol. He is so stinking adorable! Those big eyes.... Are they brown?
I thought he looked like you when he was born, then I thought he looked like Dan, now I think he looks like the both of you! Soooo cute.
Man he is one good looking kid!
OH YEAH! He better get used to the flashes!!!! How can you resist!?!?
soooooooooo cute!
I thought Nelson had dark hair I guess his new cousin Violet proved me wrong. He is so alert and handsome keep posting updated pictures PLEASE.
Post a Comment