Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Little Movie Of Nelson...

...not all that interesting, because he doesn't do much of anything yet (at least entertaining). But I thought this would satisfy the grandparents! :)

8 comments:

TAITx3 said...

Wow! He grew!

Anonymous said...

He is just too cute!!! Not looking so much like Amya any more, getting his very own look. Pappy loves the booties!
love,
grammy

The Nelson Family said...

how quickly i forget the baby baby phase! I forgot that babies love to stare at lights! He's a cutie!!! xoxo!!

Unknown said...

What a precious little boy!!

Isn't it fun that he's so easily entertained? But of course he'll have his big sister to help in that department.

Did you take this while Amya was taking a nap?? LOL

Susu said...

He doesn't looks like he's doing much but I am sure he is plotting something for the future! He is so adorable. Charlie watched this with me and was waving and saying "HI!"

Chris Ann said...

Awah,Keep on posting,It has helped. He changes everyday. We miss you all so much and are waiting to be together again.

Aunt Judy said...

Carol, Nelson looks like he's conducting his own inner symphony working out for his next boxing match or answering you in big bold arm sign language!...Go Nelson!

Sonya and Pete said...

The video is not long enough!!! Nexttime rolol a little longer!!
He is too cute Carol! I still think he looks more like DAN!!! :)