Thanks, babe, for a wonderful weekend!
You kids are so awesome! What adventurers.Carol, I can see you are using all 4 of your majors. Someine once told me that I grabed at life until my nails bled,I don't think that you fell far from the tree. We love you and miss you. ENJOY life.
Your hair is long! that was a surprise... looks good! Gracie saw the video and looked at me big eyed "I want a babby. Nooo, I want a mouse" !!?
What a great weekend. Glad you enjoyed your Mother's Day.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You kids are so awesome! What adventurers.Carol, I can see you are using all 4 of your majors. Someine once told me that I grabed at life until my nails bled,I don't think that you fell far from the tree. We love you and miss you. ENJOY life.
Your hair is long! that was a surprise... looks good! Gracie saw the video and looked at me big eyed "I want a babby. Nooo, I want a mouse" !!?
What a great weekend. Glad you enjoyed your Mother's Day.
Post a Comment