It is fun to dress girls. We bought that dress for her when she was a month old, in St. Augustine, FL, on vacation. She has been wearing it ever since (it just gets shorter :)...) That is actually her friend, Kailey, next to her on the slide. She and Amya are only a few weeks apart!...........c.
4 comments:
Love the orange leg warmers. I want a pair for myself!! I had millions of them growing up. Girls are so much fun to dress. ~Kara
Carol,
you dress amya sooooo cute!
I love little girl clothes...
Is that amya's boyfriend next to her on the slide? lol
Love,
Sonya
It is fun to dress girls. We bought that dress for her when she was a month old, in St. Augustine, FL, on vacation. She has been wearing it ever since (it just gets shorter :)...)
That is actually her friend, Kailey, next to her on the slide. She and Amya are only a few weeks apart!...........c.
Love the leg warmers. I love that we will have two boys but girls would be so much fun to dress. I can't fuss to much over Max or Jason gets paranoid.
Post a Comment