Friday, June 20, 2008

Angelina Tait?

So, I had a dream last night that Hank and Mary Tait finally told us who their secret foster child was, way back when...Angelina Jolie! They had to finally give in and reveal their mystery foster child because Brad, Angie and the kids were coming for a visit, which inevitably meant the press would be sniffing around. I remember, in my dream, thinking, "Man, the Tait boys grew up with Angelina Jolie and never squeaked?!" Weird!

5 comments:

linsey said...

lol, that is so weird and random!

TAITx3 said...

dreams are weird! ~Kara

Hank and Mary said...

I'm at Cassandra's right now, and I just read this. It cracks me up. I just want you to know, "you'll never know for sure'!

SRT and LST said...

This revelation explains so much ... ST

The Nelson Family said...

angies hot, not to mention the rest of her brood. I like to think that willow and shilo look similar, but this is just my fancy imaginnation and trying to be brangelina II...by the way, we'll be flying in from africa on the 3rd to meet you guys in mac city. I'll try not to bring too much malaria with.....