
We survived our first camping trip in Washington!...and managed to have some fun!
Things to do different next time:
Bring warmer sleep ware...apparently it gets pretty cold at night.
Bring more toys for Amya...dirt and pine cones only entertain for so long until Amya's instinctual job of waking up the neighborhood, kicks in.
Bring chairs...what were we thinking?




7 comments:
It looks like you guys had fun. I think its funny that you forgot to bring chairs. That is totally something I would do.
Camping..... I wish I could go camping. I've been trying to get Jason to go camping for 8 years now and no such luck! Maybe this year......
You guys are too cool. You really know how to have fun! ~Kara
Kara--I thought you guys were going to go camping in July? Wasn't that you that told me you had to reserve your spots months ago? If it was you, have fun!.............c.
P.S. We really aren't that cool. We're geeks, but geeks have the best fun!
Yes, Carol your right! I am going camping with my family. I totally forgot!!!!!!!!! Jason has to work so he can't go. I'll never get him to go........
Geeks ARE cool!!!!! ~Kara
I LOVE to camp. Adam and I were just saying that we don't know where to camp...... we feel like we can only camp in MI.
This is the perfect practice round for when we come in October ... it's gonna be awesome, I can't wait to breathe in that clean forest air. Amya is going to have some great memories!
Post a Comment