ooo I love those pics..... i think the top one is my favorite.
Nice pics. She's a cutie!!!! ~Kara
Thanks guys!Hey Cass...I know the pic is in black and white,so you may not recognize that dress, but I have pictures of you wearing it all over Boston in 1998. I think it must be officially vintage by now :)
Carol: I kind of forgot that you're a good photographer, but these excellent pics reminded me that you gots skills, yo. JT
Post a Comment
4 comments:
ooo I love those pics..... i think the top one is my favorite.
Nice pics. She's a cutie!!!! ~Kara
Thanks guys!
Hey Cass...I know the pic is in black and white,so you may not recognize that dress, but I have pictures of you wearing it all over Boston in 1998. I think it must be officially vintage by now :)
Carol:
I kind of forgot that you're a good photographer, but these excellent pics reminded me that you gots skills, yo. JT
Post a Comment