These pics are such a good idea, not only to show off how cute these girls are but to show them when they are old they were part of such a historical night! : ) GO OBAMA!!
Wow those are the most beautiful girls I have ever seen! They look smart too, I bet one (or both) of them will become president.
cute girls!
"Shaw/Peterson in 2060"
Very cute! I want to lay with them. They look so comfy.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
These pics are such a good idea, not only to show off how cute these girls are but to show them when they are old they were part of such a historical night! : ) GO OBAMA!!
Wow those are the most beautiful girls I have ever seen! They look smart too, I bet one (or both) of them will become president.
cute girls!
"Shaw/Peterson in 2060"
Very cute! I want to lay with them. They look so comfy.
Post a Comment