Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sadie And Amya Go Shopping












Amya and her friend, Sadie, spent the day shopping yesterday. The moms went along to chaperon! They had a blast looking at the Christmas displays in Target, dancing to the music in Old Navy (they even roped in another kid to have a dance party with them), and playing hid-n-seek in The Children's Place. I don't know how much shopping they actually got done. It's a good thing they got Sadie's mom to chauffeur because they were both passed out in the back seat on the way home!



7 comments:

TAITx3 said...

Sounds like the perfect "girls" day! ~KT

Sonya and Pete said...

More mommy and daughter shopping days are to come... You are so lucky!!! Petey hates shopping with me... I have to bribe him...lol

Anonymous said...

Your title sounds like a title to a book. You should write children's books, and John should illustrate them, and then you will become famous (because Oprah will add you to her book club as the first children's book on her list).... then finally I will know someone famous.

Chris Ann said...

and I could sell them!

Priests By Name said...

Mom, you could sell anything!
Carol, sounds like you've made a fun trip to Portland! I'm so in the mood for shopping...

Priests By Name said...

Oh yeah, thanks for FINALLY posting again!

Chris Ann said...

Grandma Shirley is smileing, painted toes and shopahalic!! a true campbell/heering.