Monday, November 24, 2008

The Tree

Yes, it may be a bit early to be picking out a Christmas tree (this became obvious to us when we saw what few choices we had), but we are probably moving in mid to late December (just across the river), so we thought we should get a head start on things. (As much as I try to make it sound normal that we already have our Christmas tree up, keep in mind that I start listening to Christmas music the day after Halloween!)
...getting the decorations out...





This combination makes for a messy floor!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just talking with Adam.... and telling him that I LOVE the fact that it is one Holiday from Halloween on. I mean why not. I LOVE IT!

Sonya and Pete said...

I am listening to christmas music too!!!! It's my favorite time of the year!!! You go girl!!!

Chris Ann said...

O.K. that does it. Our tree goes up today! I'v been resisting everytime I walk past it.

Priests By Name said...

Mom, you have a tree?
Seriously, Kevin put in a Christmas CD on Sunday and Taylor threw a fit! They had a huge argument because she deserved to have Thanksgiving without it being interrupted by Christmas music. We played the music anyway!