Sunday, November 9, 2008

Hurry! Get Outside While You Still Can!

It has been raining for a week and a half now (and will continue for at least the next week!). Today the skies cleared, albeit temporarily, and we scurried out doors! We had a few leaves to pick up, so the timing was perfect!





8 comments:

Chris Ann said...

Are you sure that is our Amya? She looks like a professional model.

Sonya and Pete said...

OMG !!! CArol I love the last picture of Amya She looks all grown up! Rain for over a week?! WOW... I don't know what i would do.. I don't think colorado has ever had that much rain back to back.. How did Amya handle that?

Carol and Dan said...

Amya was sick this past week, so we were cooped up anyway. She definatly misses her outdoor time, but we try to get out when we can, even if it is just misty and not full-on raining.

The Jaymac Clan said...

Her hair is getting so long. She does look like a little super model in that adorable dress.

Chris Ann said...

the bad lungs come from the olsen side. the misty air is probably good for our little angel if the allergians are down.

Jen said...

That last picture is toooo much! Just want to eat her up:)

Your moms right about the lungs... Did I tell you that one of my nursing instructors told me that all allergies (coming from internal, not external origins ie:enviormental pollution) decend from the Swedish/Norweigen lines.... She will most likely grow out of that!! Thats why we don't see many people of color with allergies...

just in case you were woundering about it;0

Anonymous said...

Wow, thats one cute kid!!!

{TK} said...

She looks older than when I saw her last month!! Definitely a picture out of Pottery Barn Kids or something.