Oh yah.. you guys have a woodstove now!!! A woodstove changed the way john looks at every tree that looks ill of health, dying or dead.....he drools over the idea of goor forest management. I think he want to single handedly clear out all of california's fire hazzards.
I love real buring fire places.. I remember the smell's of childhood .. when my mom and dad would light the fire place waiting for santa! Wait, That kind of sounds bad right? Lighting the fireplace waiting for Santa? lol
4 comments:
Oh yah.. you guys have a woodstove now!!! A woodstove changed the way john looks at every tree that looks ill of health, dying or dead.....he drools over the idea of goor forest management. I think he want to single handedly clear out all of california's fire hazzards.
I love real buring fire places.. I remember the smell's of childhood ..
when my mom and dad would light the fire place waiting for santa! Wait, That kind of sounds bad right? Lighting the fireplace waiting for Santa? lol
the woodstove is great. we have permanentaly turned the furnace off and are on 100% woodstove heat.
I want a wood stove..... whaaaaaa...
Post a Comment