Saturday, January 24, 2009

I Heart Power Tools

We christened the table saw and miter saw today! The project was small, but very fulfilling. We made a picture frame...
...from left over lumber we found in the barn.



I had totally forgotten about this picture that I took last summer up in Mackinaw. Then a friend of mine commented on it on my facebook account, and it reminded me how much I love it. I hid in the marshy grasses on the beachfront at Burt and Chris's until Dan, Taylor and Walker paddled by. I've often wondered why Dan is in the boat and Taylor and Walker are in the water. Never-the-less, I digress. It reminds me of a scene in The Last Of The Mohewkens. Any-who, now it's up on the wall in the dinning room, so I'm happy!
...tomorrow we start on the bed!...

3 comments:

Sonya and Pete said...

I LOVE IT !!!!!!
What a great job..I had no idea you loved and knew how to operate power tools... Yeah, Me and power tools are sworn enemies..lol

Priests By Name said...

I LOVE that picture frame! What a great idea. This is also one of my favorite pictures. I actually have a whole batch of pictures with all of the kids in the water during the eerie hour that everything was super calm and almost grey. That was a great time for photos, and my finger just couldn't stop pushing the button on the camera! I Think I'll frame some of these too!

TAITx3 said...

I love it. Great picture of you with the eye goggles.
Whatcha gonna make me.....