Since I haven't seen you in a billion years, I have only old (about two billion years old) pictures of you! I'm sure you look exactly the same! I mean, the rest of us do!! ;)
Yes she does look the same. I saw Lisa in Mt. Pleasant at first Baptist recently. I sure am glad that I don't look the same as my teaching days :-o! Soon to be 60 years old and looking to it.HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA. Why aren't you on facebook with all the rest of us "old" MPBA people?
2 comments:
Yes she does look the same. I saw Lisa in Mt. Pleasant at first Baptist recently. I sure am glad that I don't look the same as my teaching days :-o! Soon to be 60 years old and looking to it.HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA. Why aren't you on facebook with all the rest of us "old" MPBA people?
Happy Birthday Lisa.
Post a Comment