Thursday, January 15, 2009

Here's To The Hubby!

Reason # 837, Why I Love My Husband:

The other night as we were settling down for the evening, Dan asked, "Hey babe, can I get you anything?". Instead of my usual response of, "Nope, I'm good." or "Yeah, can you pass the remote?", I thought about if there WAS anything that I really wanted. Only one thing came to mind.....an ice cream sundae of course! So, I described the perfect one, down to the smallest detail.

Would you believe that a half an hour later, I was eating one?!...and we didn't have any of the ingredients in our house before I mentioned it! Yes, it's true. (and I'm not even pregnant!)

I love this man

9 comments:

TAITx3 said...

I like you Dan. Your a very sweet man!
I would like a sundae too...... ~kt

Jen said...

Way to go Dano ;)

Anonymous said...

Good work!

Sonya and Pete said...

Carol! You are a lucky women!!!!
and you have a good man!!!!!

The Nelson Family said...

now THATS service!!!

Chris Ann said...

Your dad would go all the way to Kroger on the old dirt road for my pre cheryl cravings. i was joking the first time but he would go. of course we all now know that he got memas food shopping gene.way to go dan!i hope some of the toppings are still left when we arrive

Priests By Name said...

There's nothing else to say...I'm impressed.

The Jaymac Clan said...

Its so nice to hear stories like that. It is obvious that you guys are so in love. You are a lucky woman.

Sonya and Pete said...

BTW!!!!
Dan looks great in this pic...very handsome!