Saturday, May 9, 2009

Dan's Hobbies!

This was what Dan was doing last weekend...fishing and flying.










We drove up to the mountain to go on a mini - afternoon vacation. There is still snow up there...and people skiing.
This weekend, Dan was windsurfing! The guy stays busy!









4 comments:

TAITx3 said...

Why is Dan having all the fun on Mother's Day weekend? I should be looking at pictures of you getting pampered.

Sonya and Pete said...

I agree with you Kara!!! But I am not getting spoiled either...

Jen said...

That oneil suit is HOT.... i wanna see Nate in one 'a those

Jen said...

My hubby is on a guys weekend at an outdoor adventure center.. HE is spending mothers day weekend bonding with guys, white water raphting, and phly phishing.....

And I insisted on he go ;0 There better be some serious pampering when he gets home today....