If you've ever watched Little People Big World, then you've heard of the Rolloff family. They were in Hood River today shooting footage for their reality t.v. show. This is a bad picture from far away, taken on a cell phone, but that's them!
They have a vacation home just across from us on Lake Michigan and they shot a family vacation here in Mackinaw last summer while we were gone to Florida so I missed Amy when they were at the Fort that I work at. Cheryl remembers her when she was on campus. She would alwasy say look mommy there's the little girl.
no we were in florida last summer for burts cancer surgery when they were in town but everybody was talking about the shoot when we got home. We saw it air this winter and it made me so homesick.
7 comments:
They come to CMU about once a year since Amy graduated from there. You should have told them that you are a fellow alum!
Fun!!!!
That's my mom's favorite show!
They have a vacation home just across from us on Lake Michigan and they shot a family vacation here in Mackinaw last summer while we were gone to Florida so I missed Amy when they were at the Fort that I work at. Cheryl remembers her when she was on campus. She would alwasy say look mommy there's the little girl.
I love that show! I totally would have bugged them!
I knew they came to Mt. P every year but I didn't know they had a vacation home in Mackinaw. Did you get to meet them?
no we were in florida last summer for burts cancer surgery when they were in town but everybody was talking about the shoot when we got home. We saw it air this winter and it made me so homesick.
Post a Comment