
It's Picture Day!!!
I even blow dried Amya's hair!!
****************************************************
****************************************************
Today is the day that I photograph...
...the dresses...
...and headscarves...
...that I've been sewing for a couple months now (during Amya's naps and late into the night).I'm very excited!Very soon,There will be a postWith pictures of the dressesAnd a link to the online store where I'm selling them!****this is all contingent on how willing my
feisty "model" will be
7 comments:
they look so cute..... can't wait to see your shop.
Your excited?! What about me?! I am soooo excited! I can't wait for your beautiful etsy store!!!!!!!!! Those dresses, head scarf and adorable model rule!!!!
You are going to be an Etsy hit, girl!! I can't wait to forward the link to all my friends.
Hey Carol!
Congratz! I will forward the link to my friends so that they can too, have a Carol Shaw Original!!!!! I can't wait to buy one myself!!!!
It's about time!! Can't wait to see those beautiful dresses for sale!
While I was in Petoskey the other day Carol sent the photo shoot to the Walgreens for me to view. I was blowen away as was the clerk that made them up. She could not talking about Amya and her professional mom and even picked "her favorite" one and blew it up to a 5x7 with a coupon Carol and I didn't even know about WOW loks like a Gap Kid catalog! I can not wait for the Esty Store to open
Good Luck! The dresses are adorable and I'm sure will fly off the E store shelves.
Post a Comment