Thursday, May 14, 2009

mothers day activities







For mothers day we took amya to Portland to go to the zoo. Her friends met us there. Amya loved it. Later we stopped at Trader Joes, our favorite store and then out to lunch at a really cool new restaruant in Troutdale on the way back home....

Here are a couple of camera phone shots taken of the best mother in the world (one of the best anyway ;) ) and the reason she is a mother....we love you carol!















4 comments:

The Nelson Family said...

Oh my goodness, Amya is such a big girl! I could totally tell it was a zoo right away from the backdrop in pic #1... I love zoos! Happy mother's day carol, you are a fabulous mother!!!! And I love Amya's dress, super cute!

TAITx3 said...

What a great day..... Amya is so darn cute in her dress.

{TK} said...

what adorable pics, they are going up on my cubicle wall collection ... my shrine to Amya!

Sonya and Pete said...

I am so glad you had a great mothers day!!!!! You both look AMAZING!