...and happy "anniversary of dating", baby! Wow! It's been 9 years of couple bliss! Love you, babe!
(this is from a book Tracy made us for our wedding...our story in pictures)
(this is from a book Tracy made us for our wedding...our story in pictures) The story behind the picture is that Tracy and I had a cocktail party while we were roommates in Boston .....and she invited her brother, Dan. Dan came up from Connecticut to Massachusetts with his friend, Ryan.
At the party, Ryan grabbed my camera and took a picture, saying, "Hey you two! Get together for a picture so you can show your kids someday!" He was trying to embarrass us, but it turned out to be a prophetic statement!
We started dating two weeks later.
Got married a year and half later.
Had a kid.
And she loves looking at pictures of Momma and Dadda!
7 comments:
Such fond memories. I remember that. I can't believe it's been 9 years already for you guys. Jason and I celebrated our 9 years together in april!
cute story......
Hee hee! So funny to open your blog and see this picture! Love it, and congrats, you two loverbirds.
Love that story. congrats on 9 years of bliss.
That is one great story!!! ~dani
I remember that story card too!
Tracy is so talented! I am so happy for you guys!
So SWEET!
Post a Comment