He is so gorgeous! Call me crazy but I think he looks a lot like Amya when she was born. Carol, you look absolutely stunning. I love you and that baby boy!
Yes Kara you are crazy but you are so right. I see Amya everytime I look at the little guy. Carol and Dan have not commented on my "he looks just like Amya" so I think they don't see him as we do. They only think of 3 year old Amya we have older fresher memories.
Welcome Nelson Muir! What a beautiful baby,looking strong and ready for the woods. Another miracle..and wonderful addition to your family Congratulations and love to you all!
CAROL! You look AMAZING! Wish I looked as good after pushing...lol Can't wait to hear all about it. I think he looks like DAn and Tracy!!!! I see dark hair in the pics and is that brown eyes I see alredy? Amay was bald..But Nelson has little bits of brown hair. :) The pics are great! Nice to have good friends that take pics for a living! The Nelson genes did not overpower the Shaw genes this time..LOL! Please call me when you can! I will be waiting to hear from you. And I will be mailing out the package for Nelson Today!
It was well worth the 10 minutes it took my computer to load your blog; what a good looking son you have! Every photo has me thinking he looks like someone else, ha ha. I see Amya, you, and one that looks like Dan (can't go wrong, either way). I recognize the "I have a SON" look on Dan's face too; it's identical to the one Chuck had. I'm thinking you're not quite done with just these adorable 2 though. I see a third in your future...
12 comments:
Congratulations Shaws! He's a handsome fellow. And that name: just absolutely dig it.
You are beautiful Carol. Love the name.
Awesome pictures Shelly!
GORGEOUS. He looks like Dan!!
He is so gorgeous! Call me crazy but I think he looks a lot like Amya when she was born.
Carol, you look absolutely stunning.
I love you and that baby boy!
Yes Kara you are crazy but you are so right. I see Amya everytime I look at the little guy. Carol and Dan have not commented on my "he looks just like Amya" so I think they don't see him as we do. They only think of 3 year old Amya we have older fresher memories.
Welcome Nelson Muir! What a beautiful baby,looking strong and ready for the woods. Another miracle..and wonderful addition to your family Congratulations and love to you all!
What a beautiful baby boy and what a beautiful mommy! We are so happy for you! Congrats!
Gorgeous family, I can't get over these great pics! Carol you don't look like you just gave birth! Love to you all from us ... xoxox
CAROL! You look AMAZING! Wish I looked as good after pushing...lol
Can't wait to hear all about it. I think he looks like DAn and Tracy!!!! I see dark hair in the pics and is that brown eyes I see alredy? Amay was bald..But Nelson has little bits of brown hair. :)
The pics are great! Nice to have good friends that take pics for a living! The Nelson genes did not overpower the Shaw genes this time..LOL! Please call me when you can! I will be waiting to hear from you. And I will be mailing out the package for Nelson Today!
More pictures please.
It was well worth the 10 minutes it took my computer to load your blog; what a good looking son you have! Every photo has me thinking he looks like someone else, ha ha. I see Amya, you, and one that looks like Dan (can't go wrong, either way). I recognize the "I have a SON" look on Dan's face too; it's identical to the one Chuck had. I'm thinking you're not quite done with just these adorable 2 though. I see a third in your future...
- Heather
More, more, more...Babies and pictures. There should be new pictures every day here! Please???!!!
Post a Comment