Monday, February 8, 2010

The Final Countdown!

One week and counting before we get to meet "Nelson"!

Anyone want to guess who he/she is?.......

In the comments section, leave your prediction for gender and date. If you get both right, we'll name the baby after you! (probably not)

I'll start.......

21 comments:

Carol and Dan said...

It's a girl! And she will be born on Feb. 16th!............c.

TAITx3 said...

It's a boy and he will be born on feb 14th, Valentines day!!!!! ~Kara
Can I also guess that he will weight 7 lbs 8 oz.

mary lou said...

hi it's mary Lou - october 1st - and it will be a boy - because Dan needs a boy - hehe

Carol and Dan said...

Amya thinks it will be a boy and he will be born the day after her birthday...Wed, Feb 10th
p.s. Mary Lou...you'll have to look for someone else to have a baby on your birthday!!!

Kristen said...

hoping for a boy (only so Graham can have a buddy)and I say 2/12/2010 and 7lbs 3 oz. And I LOVE the name Nelson ;o)

Anonymous said...

My sources say it's a girl and will be born on the 18th. Michelle is a great name, and as close to Michael as you can get with a girls name.

Try to get lots of sleep this week.

Love, Michael P.

Jen said...

Girl, 2/20 at 3am.

And also, can't help but piont out again that you look great. (you really make me sick)!! ;) just kiddin. But you have never looked better. Im serious.

Dan + babies agree with you.

Chris Ann said...

Baby Nelson Burton Shaw will appear on his grandads 69th birthday at 2:11 PM 2/11/10.That is from Grandma chris ann. Gramps will add his prediction later. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMYA we will see you in a few hours:)

Chris Ann said...

Grandpa Burt says Boy Baby Nelson will arrive on February 14th. He just showed up with a hot breaskest for me :)

{TK} said...

Auntie T says boy, so he'll be Nelson, and will be born on 2/17 at 11 AM.

Susu said...

Kadence predicts 2/15 a girl named "Bowtie"(Dont ask me where she picked that one from!?) Birth weight of 60/40pounds.

Susu predicts a girl on 2/14 weighing in at 7lb6oz named Larina(you might find Bowtie sounds all that much better now!)

Susu said...

Mary-Lou, Carol is a human not an elephant therefore her gestation period is approximately 9months! If she delivers on October 1st you should definately get to have the baby named after you!

The Jaymac Clan said...

a boy born on 2/17. I can't wait to see!

Anonymous said...

It is a girl and she will be born on Feb. 14th and Vendy Shaw sounds great, doesn`t it? :-)

..............Vendy

Sonya and Pete said...

BOY!!! FEB,15th (6-lbs 12 oz)

Anonymous said...

I've been waffling on the gender question, but I'm going to say that it's a girl and she'll arrive on 2/13.

-Amanda

Kristen said...

FYI Greg predicts Boy on his bday of 2/21/2010 ... its a number thing with us ;o)
Kristen
btw - Sadie was 12/12...

Unknown said...

Boy, and I think the 17th as well.

p.s. I'm carrying just a wee bit smaller than you right now (sigh). I have to also point out that I don't look nearly as good pregnant as you & Sonya (double sigh).

-Heather

Unknown said...

I'll guess a petite 6lb9oz boy born on Valentines Day.

...and Sandy is a nickname for Alexander too...

Anonymous said...

It's a BOY! And he will be born on the 11th....are you labor yet?
--Kathy

Carol and Dan said...

Well, baby Nelson was born on Feb 16th...so no one got it JUST right! Allthough, I think I came the closest, so we named him after me....or my family, anyway ;) .....c.