
Amya and I did another photo shoot today with our friend, Michael (his website is on the right). Amya did fantastic!...she loved painting my belly! :)
**Make sure you check out the next post and make your prediction! If you don't have a google or gmail account, just post it under "Anonymous" and leave your name**




5 comments:
Awesome pics!!!! I should do something like since it is my last pregnancy! My boys would love to play with my big fat belly!!! ~Kara
p.s. I want to be the first to wish Amya a Happy Birthday!!!!!!!! (tomorrow)
Love the pics Carol!!!! They put such a big smile on my face!
These are the greatest pictures...such joy and such fun lights the world
Ms. CArol Amya is beautiful you're and Dan are in big trouble!!!
You look great!!I love your long hair!
Miss you!
Love M.
P.S. I think it's a boy.
BTW your Blog is great. I'm glad I could see AMya' B'day I can't believe she is already 3...You guys look awesome. Good luck on your delievery day. God bless!
M.
Post a Comment