Do you really have green grass there?? Thanks for the great pics, I can't get enough of these cuties!
WOW! Carol!!!! He is so pink and beautiful!!! The 3rd pic looks like your brother Brice :) These pics are great!!!!!
So sorry I ment the second pic :)
Oh my ....Seriously. He is BEAUTIFUL! Your baby definitely did not get hit with the ugly stick ;) !!! heheheh.
Now I know why you said, "Check the blog!" :) I didn't have internet access at the time though.I'm glad the hat seems to fit - and that Amya seems to like it. :)I've got to say, you guys make darn cute kids!-Amanda
He is such a beautiful baby! I would expect no less from you Shaws.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Do you really have green grass there?? Thanks for the great pics, I can't get enough of these cuties!
WOW! Carol!!!! He is so pink and beautiful!!! The 3rd pic looks like your brother Brice :) These pics are great!!!!!
So sorry I ment the second pic :)
Oh my ....Seriously. He is BEAUTIFUL! Your baby definitely did not get hit with the ugly stick ;) !!! heheheh.
Now I know why you said, "Check the blog!" :) I didn't have internet access at the time though.
I'm glad the hat seems to fit - and that Amya seems to like it. :)
I've got to say, you guys make darn cute kids!
-Amanda
He is such a beautiful baby! I would expect no less from you Shaws.
Post a Comment