Here are some pictures from the "Baby Sprinkle" my friends threw for me last weekend. It was so much fun! They made a salad bar and chocolate cupcakes...what could be better than that?!?


Apparently when I don't know someone is taking my picture, I make some interesting faces!
(the beautiful quilt that Shelly made for me!...another picture at the bottom)

The obligatory side view!

...a little bit of practice on baby Eli :)

3 comments:
Looks like fun! I would have sent something but since I am not sure about the gender my only good gender neutral ideas were of a pink tuxedo, or seattle mariners ruffly sundress so I have decided to wait unless these items are acceptable to you hee-hee! (I personally think these items would look fabulous on either a girl or a boy)
Carol, you looks so beautiful! I'm totally digging your hair and bangs, it's making me want to get the same cut :) I wish I could have been there to celebrate!
I love that they call it a "sprinkle" I want to throw someone a "sprinkle".
Wow, Shelly! You sure are talented. The blanket is amazing!
So, the bangs.... are the cut or did you pin them back with the bobby pin? Love them!!!!
Post a Comment